CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Think it's time for an update!!!

Everyone keeps asking me when am I going to update my blog. Since we were all sick and the goings on with my lovely neighbour I just haven't felt like it.

We have been back to the orthodontist to get Calebs plate mind you when we orginally went to pick it up the said they didn't like the way it had been made so they had to take another mould. We picked it up on the 29th September but I'm not confident enough to let him wear it to school yet maybe next week. At the moment he wears after school but he's not allowed to wear it playing sport, it's a bit hard when every waking minute he doing just that. He wears it at night the first couple of nights he would wake up with it in his hand!! And all weekend.

I completed all the Ready Steady Scrap Challeges at Crafting In Style. hey will announce the winner in the next couple of days. It was so interesting to see what everyone came up with using the same ingredients, all the layouts were so different.

On Saturday Sharni, Tracey and I went to Kaisercrafts new shop must say its a bit awesome so HUGE. Lots of new stuff. They are also having a 100 to 1 scrap on the 8th November a few of us are going to enter. Dont think I'll get very far but it will be fun to join in. Check out the Kaiser website for more details

Went Chandon Crafts Lend A Hand for Leuakemia crop day had a great day so cool to see all my scrapping friends there Megan, Sharni, Katy, Tracey and Jenny. I also entered the layout competion and won 3rd prize so that was pretty cool.

1 comments:

ros said...

well, hello!!! and a well deserved win a lh4l too