CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Optometrist

I took the boys to the optometrist this arvo. Caleb is long sighted and he said for me and his teacher to keep an eye out to see if he starts having trouble reading. He will only need get glasses if this happens otherwise we will go back in 2 yrs. He can read the letters on the board that is normal vision so he's fine. Jye did really well he said most of the letters and all of the numbers the guy said he was impressed.

Off to the dentist tomorrow to get a tooth pulled, hopefully I will be alright on Saturday we are having a scrap day at church with our mumsspace group. We have a lady from Kaszazz coming and Cheryl from the Kaiser outlet is coming too and has donated the prizes for the raffles.

I am working on the monocramatic challenge over at Chandon Craft. Might finish it tomorrow as long as I'm not in pain. Need to stay home as much as I can tomorrow in the warmth, I'm so over this cold weather.

0 comments: