CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Looking for a bargain.


I bought theses Zig Writers the other day at Spotlight. They were $2 each there normal price was $5.99. I find alot of scrapbooking stuff on Ebay but you have to know your prices.


I'm not a huge bargain hunter but I very rarely but anything full price, my kids shoes are an exception. I bought Caleb shoes from Athletes Foot in January and he wears them everyday and he constantly playing one sport or another and they are still in pretty good nick just need a wash. I have recently bought Jye some casual shoes from Kmart and they didn't even last 2 weeks I took them back to see if I could get my money back and I was told shoes aren't covered by the kidurable guarantee. So I wont be going back there for shoes.
Here are a few sites worth looking at for some ideas to save money and the environment

0 comments: